- The Sprivafadiga San Marco weighs only 115 kg, and is available in two versions: manual or electric.
- In electric lifting the arm is telescopic, it can be locked in different lengths according to the width of the vehicle or at different inclinations, to adapt it to the needs of the load.
- The electric winch with dc motor is powered by the vehicle battery and has push-button commands.
- In the manual lifting the maneuvers are easy to use, thanks to a careful ergonomic study, and installation is automatic.
- The manual winch with clutch has double possibility of actuation to allow the use of the crane on a 180 degree arc.
- The Sprivafadiga is easily removable from the support, eliminating weights and overall dimensions.